Reporting Leader: VP of Marketing (Toronto-based)
Full-Time Role: Toronto-based
Benbria is seeking a hands-on professional expert in growth hacking and digital marketing to drive traffic to our web sites, increase conversions into leads, and continuously optimize our advertising and online experiences. The ideal candidate will be driven by the opportunity to start from ground zero and use their expertise and previous experience to work with a team of outstanding colleagues.
Working directly with the VP of Marketing, they will manage our global digital ad campaigns and strategies (SEO, SEM, Display Ads, etc.) as well as use tools to monitor and optimize conversion of web traffic to leads and sales. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take full-ownership of online advertising, SEO, and lead generation - all within a dynamic start-up environment.
Digital Campaign Management (50%): Be the lead resource for developing, executing, and analyzing all digital advertising and SEM programs aligned to the global marketing strategy, including:
- Working with the VP of Marketing and fellow marketing team members, plan and execute all digital marketing programs, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns - and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on these insights and/or brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with entire marketing team to create dedicated landing pages for campaigns and optimize user experience - utilizing A/B testing.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, as needed.
Growth Hacking (50%): Responsible for continuously monitoring and optimizing our online traffic and lead-to-sale conversion rates across all Benbria web channels:
- Work with the VP of Marketing to establish monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs tied to strategic plans - bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs.
- Continuously analyze visitor traffic data and user feedback, A/B test ideas or implement corrective measures to increase conversion, and optimize.
- Collaborate and share ideas/data/feedback with other internal teams (Product, Sales, Engineering) in order to make the product and online lead conversion process more user-centric.
- Analyze all traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, apps, and more - understanding the sources and pathways which lead to stronger sales conversion - continuously optimizing and prioritizing growth channels.
- Ensure every digital ad (or organically-driven) prospect follows the Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue sales model in the most optimized manner.
- Demonstrate your knowledge about referral marketing and be able to create viral growth.
Ideal Candidate Skills, Values, and Expectations:
- Post-Secondary education, BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field with 3-5 years of experience in digital advertising and growth hacking.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- A real “data-geek” who has a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Ability to be social and understand users’ behavior - with strong customer relations skills and a natural ability to focus on customer experience.
- Willing to learn and grow with a natural inquisitive mindset - with a strong desire to use A/B testing and data analytics to find solutions.
- Experience with growth-hacking tools and skills like web editing/design and copywriting - and tools such as Optimizely for A/B, testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot and Salesforce for CRM, Zapier to automate workflows, and more...
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate experiments, optimizing landing pages and user funnels, and a solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
PLEASE, NO AGENCIES.