Reporting Leader: VP of Marketing (Toronto-based)
Full-Time Role: Toronto
Benbria is seeking a hands-on professional expert in sales/partner marketing and CRM to assist in the development of tools, training, and programs designed to make the partner channels and sales teams successful in converting enterprise leads into sales. The ideal candidate will be driven by the opportunity to start from ground zero and use their expertise and previous experience to work with a team of outstanding colleagues.
They will support our partner network and sales teams with tools, training, webinars, and collateral to successfully represent Benbria’s solutions in their respective global markets. They will also be the direct liaison between marketing and sales to support a best-in-class customer journey from lead, to opportunity, to sale. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take full-ownership of lead qualifying efforts of the brand - and will rely on a combination of sales training skills along with technical knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
Sales & Partner Support (50%): Responsible for providing collateral, tools, and presentation support to our partner and sales network - to optimize their ability to convert Enterprise leads into customers:
- Work with VP of Marketing and each territory sales representative to develop and manage a plan based on sales targets - balancing lead nurturing requirements from partner, direct, and marketing campaigns.
- Compile insights from marketing and share them in presentations for the sales team - to help them with their ability to identify opportunities and close sales.
- Support the development of slide decks, specialty collateral, and other tools for both partners and sales team members to drive growth in each region globally - including the provisioning of materials in different languages, as needed.
- Be responsive to all inquiries from our sales team members and partners for marketing information on our products/services.
- Work with the marketing team members to develop custom marketing collateral, sales, and related tools for use by strategic partners to engage their respective audiences.
- Remotely build strong relationships with key sales and partner stakeholders to get our solution positioned with the right leads within each region.
Training & Education (30%): Responsible for developing and deploying training programs for sales and partner channels as well as live support and demos to prospective customers.
- Deliver ongoing training and informative webinars to all sales and partner channels focused on new product features, trends, and related tools to help them with the presentation and sale of Benbria's solutions.
- Support the field with marketing collateral designed to educate and support internal understanding of new product features such as sell sheets, talk tracks, technical data sheets, and more.
- Provide live support in the design and delivery of specialized web-based demos for major opportunities - working directly with sales and partner stakeholders.
- Work with marketing team to develop, schedule, and host regular webinars and live programming for educating the broader market of our solutions - to nurture existing leads and generate new ones.
CRM Administration (20%): Responsible for managing the funnel and all lists within Salesforce as an administrator of Benbria’s CRM platform.
- Ensure all leads (marketing, sales, and partner driven) are accurately captured in SFDC (including campaign source, etc.) and work with sales and partners to ensure they accurately reflect deal-size and anticipated close.
- Participate in weekly calls with our sales team members to ensure that territory marketing plans and opportunities in the funnel are receiving the appropriate degree of engagement.
- Ensure leads are progressing through the funnel and that data integrity is driving accurate reports for leadership team.
- Work with fellow marketing team members to support proper integration of lead capture forms, set-up and management of campaigns, and related tracking or follow-up processes are in place for proper lead nurturing.
- Be the lead for determining MQL/SQL status and successfully transition to sales or partner channel as needed to ensure proper progression through the funnel.
Ideal Candidate Skills, Values, and Expectations:
- Post-Secondary education focused on business with experience or additional training/education in effective sales training and education.
- Highly skilled in using SFDC with proficiency around campaigns, contact, report and funnel management.
- Self-directed, curious, and very passionate about understanding the needs of the sales team, identifying opportunities to support or improve, and communicate how the Benbria solution can address business challenges.
- Experience in B2B sales communications - especially to an audience of senior decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of lead nurturing and qualifying best practices, including a passion for engaging prospects and building relationships over the phone.
- Comfortable and experienced with SFDC, Microsoft Office products, Intercom, partner portal solutions, Go-to-Meeting, and familiarity with the latest sales analytics trends/tools.
- A team collaborator who can work seamlessly between the marketing and sales functions to ensure leads are properly identified and nurtured towards sales success.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up marketing team environment - with an “all hands-on deck” approach to problem solving.
- Represents the company in a professional and responsible way to customers, partners, and the general public at all times, including in meetings, webinars, demos, customer calls, on-and-off site sales presentations (where applicable).
- Takes on additional duties as required and to be assigned from time-to-time.
PLEASE, NO AGENCIES.